Sunday, February 17, 2008

Wardrobe: Outerwear & Accessories


Part of the Jordana Project is getting my wardrobe back together. When one is paying for a wedding, fun little things like clothes and accessories take a far backseat. It's been a long time. But I am back.

I need to get my wardrobe back on track. I've been wearing the same crap for far too long.

Today I hit Colorado Blvd in Pasadena for my favorites. Banana. JCrew. H&M. Ohhh and it was good. I may be a bit out of the game though, there was lots to inspire, but I actually bought very little. I've gotten amazingly good at window shopping. Whoa, who'dya thunk I'd ever say that?

I wanted a great light jacket for dressier times. I've been lurking on a fashion blog recently that I adore. She mixes Forever21 with Marc and Chanel is a silky smooth manner. She inspired me to go check out the cost effective Forever and I found the perfect one jacket. That place has gotten awesome. The details and the colors and the selection. Wow!





It's an eggplant color. Very rich without being purpley. I love the neck. I love the sleeves. I love the buttons. I feel super svelte. (Please excuse my general face. This girl was lucky to get up off the couch for the first time that was non-work related this week.)

My biggest plan for wardrobe in the Project is accesorizing. I don't do it. I don't really remember to do it. And mostly, I don't have the goods to go about it.


I saw these earrings on Something Old, Something New by Ginta Siceva. I adored them.



And Forever 21 had these!


Not QUITE as fabulous, but $4.80, it'll work.

1 comment:

Da Fashionista said...

yay!!!

so glad you found me. thanks for reading.

now I will be lurking you :)

hearts,
D

p.s. comment me more - it keeps me motivated ;)