Sunday, February 24, 2008

The Knotties Meet IRL



Thanks for the nametags bANNEd. They were super helpful!


I was SOOOO looking forward to this lunch on Saturday. Meeting the ladies I chat with online in real life! What are they going to look like sans wedding day makeup? Would I recognize them? Are they going to be the same without the veil of the internet? Would we have strong personalities?


They were perfect! I so enjoyed hanging out with such an amazing group of women tied together by our love of all things wedding. Add to that some sweet potato fries, a few (or more) mojitos and an immense amount of sugary sweets, and it was the best luncheon I've ever attended.






Janice - you did such an amazing job getting this shindig together. Thank You!

Now, who's picking up the baton for the next one?

No comments: