Sunday, February 10, 2008

Drag and Drinks

I love my husband, but I really kind of love it when he travels too. I get to have girly time :-)


MP invited me to see a drag show, the Kinsey Sicks, at the Pacific Design Center. It was hilarious! Nothing like a man, wearing a dress and giant bow, on a chair, singing about her beaver hair.





We decided to continue the girly evening with drinks at the Beverly Hills Hotel. This is one of my goals for 2008... taking advantage of Los Angeles. I've been feeling lately that I could be living in any city in the US. Work. Gym. Home. Target. Grocery store. Repeat. How boring is that!? But the Beverly Hills Hotel, you can only have one of those! And we got to hang out with Owen Wilson. And by "hang out", I obviously mean, pass by him in the lobby.

No comments: