Sunday, March 23, 2008

Photography: The Park

This Sunday was perfection. A little "Lost" in the morning, mimosas and chit chat in the afternoon and a walk through the park as the sun was preparing to rest. Sometimes these days make me feel unproductive. As if I was a lazy bum. What I need to remember is that these are the days to recharge. To relax. To slow down.

MP had inspired me to talk a walk when I got home. I so rarely just got walking through the neighborhood anymore. I decided to grab my camera before sunset and stroll through the park. It's nice to remember nature on such a beautiful day.










Happy Easter!

2 comments:

Anne K. in L.A. said...

The random bunny pinata is hilarious. I like how NO ONE is trying to take that thing down.

Da Fashionista said...

pretty pretty.