Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Welcome to Hollywood!



The first round of Out of Towner boxes were dropped off last night. I totally forgot to take a picture of the inside, but they were super sweet. Lots of snacks, our bottles of water and a welcome postcard with a photo of the Roosevelt.


I also found (err, my bridesmaid MP found) white tissue paper with gold stars. It was perfect for our Welcome to Hollywood theme!
Unfortunately, I have a feeling that the Holiday Inn does not employ people that are smart enough to follow directions as I got no less than 3 phone calls when Chris dropped them off last night. If they can't accept them without issue, I have a feeling they will not be handed out without issue. So, fingers crossed that my guests get their snack on, and not the janitor.

No comments: