Sunday, January 13, 2008

It's Almost Time!


And I know it's almost time because I can see the floor! I really wish I had taken "before" pictures of the condo. It was bad. Real bad. There was shit EVERYWHERE. Every surface of every place in every corner. But the cleaning lady that Knottie Wendy55 recommended was coming on Sunday, so we had to give her some surfaces to clean. Oh wait!? No, she's coming on Saturday... because Chris told her to. See, the problem with speaking SOME Spanish is that people think you know what you're talking about. And unfortunately Chris slept for most of the class when they taught days of the week. Anyway, she calls to confirm and we realize she's coming a day earlier than we thought she was! Oh well, we kicked into high gear so she could do her job. And clean she did!

I can see my kitchen.

I can see my living room.


I can see the chair. (This was the center of the chaos. Most of the stuff was piled in or around this area. I haven't seen that chair in at least 2 months.)



Because all my shit is here

And today was going to be blog/bio update day. We'll have to wait for the pro pics from Jonilyn & Rob.

No comments: