Sunday, January 13, 2008

Burke Williams

My LA friends gave me a gift certificate to Burke Williams to relax before the wedding and I took advantage of it today! It was so nice to be pampered for the day. MP and I went to the gym which is conveniently right next door to the spa. A little workout to get massage ready and we headed over.

Burke Williams is my new favorite place. I love the smells and the warm robes and the fruit. The lemonade was super tasty. I think I fell asleep during my massage. Chris claims that makes it a waste of money, I say that the guy did his job!

After the massage, I had a complimentary bridal bath. This only cements the idea in my mind that it is absolutely necessary to have a giant bathtub in my home. While the milk & orange bath was really nice while I was in it, I smell a little bit like infant vomit now. Ick.

1 comment:

Liz said...

I hear the Renaissance Hollywood Hotel is about to open a spa. If it is anything like Burke Williams, I am definitely looking forward to a relaxing afternoon. You should check this spa out girl. If you sign up for their mailing list at spaluce.com you get discounts and perks. This might be helpful since Burke Williams can be a little high in their prices.