Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Photography: Up Close and Personal

I can only imagine what I looked like to people as they drove by me on their way to work. I was in a suit, four inch Choos and had my head stuck in a bush.

For this:


See, my first assignment for Photography class is due tomorrow. I shot most of it on Saturday afternoon, but wanted a bit of morning light. On my way to work I swung by a beautiful church on Moorpark and snapped the last few images I would need.

And then I saw this itty bitty bush COVERED in water droplets. A macro filter went onto the lens, my butt proceeded into the air and my face dumped into a bush.



Not so bad for my first attempt with the new Macro!

3 comments:

With Love ~ csunsweetie said...

Don't know the difference between a macro and a micro but it's gorgeous!

Christine Farah Photography said...

awesome J I am so happy you are out and about shooting! :)

Da Fashionista said...

i am a willing model if you ever need one. not as pretty as droplets but i can clean up pretty well ;)

p.s. might need to get more details on the class. i've always wanted to take one. at smc right?