Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Celebrating!

It's going to be a massive five days of celebration! I'm so excited to be able to celebrate the major milestones in my dear friends lives! Thank God Monday is a holiday and I will be able to recover outside of my office!

Wednesday-Friday - Celebrating Ms. Wendy's last days of singledom in Vegas.



Friday-Sunday - Celebrating Flowe & Angela's union in Dallas. I've never been to Dallas so I'm super excited.
Photo Credit: Jonilyn Photography


Sunday - More celebrating of Wendy and her fabulous fiance Lior in Malibu.


Me thinks I will be a sleepy girl!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It will all be worth it....be double fabulous since I can't be there for the bachelorette or the wedding!!

Anonymous said...

You girls will have an AMAZING time! Yay for bachelorette parties!