Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Body: Progress

Date: Tuesday May 13
Weight: 124
Goal: 4 to go

SOOOO posting all about my new body project didn't so much make me motivated to go to the gym. I think I went two times since that last posting. Something always comes up. Or I don't feel good. Or I'm too busy.

I have been busy.

Not an excuse.

However, I did lose the one pound. WOOP! AND, the posting made me consider my food choices much more closely. Perhaps I should avoid Burger King on the way home from Photography Class and chow down on some egg salad when I get home instead. Although, I was deliriously hungry and feared that my stomach would gnaw through my belly to chomp on something... anything. I drove through it and dug into the egg salad like a ship wrecked woman who'd just reached shore. More snacks is the key I think. Good healthy snacks.

I did make it to TKB on Monday. It was good! And our little group of gym rats has a new addition which is always exciting. Some new blood to keep us motivated. Three cheers for Katrine!

So, I'm going to keep on keepin' on...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My lower back still hurts from those triple jabs....going to Lift tomorrow!!

Da Fashionista said...

i'm falling off the bandwagon a bit too. ugh. pants felt tight all day. wah to loving food and sitting on my butt.