Monday, November 12, 2007

Where did September go? And October?

... And it's the middle of November?! Holy Crap! I'm not going to lie to you, I kind of forgot about my little blog project in the mayhem that has become my life. All of that wedding laziness that I was feeling has completely gone by the wayside and with 68 days to go it's in full swing.

Invitations were perfected, printed, assembled, addressed & are awaiting delivery to the post office. I thought I would be SOOO ready to just kick them off the balcony and hope that the post man would be by to pick them up. After spending hours and hours and then a few more hours I'm not really ready to let them go. I love them. I'm afraid that the post office is going to take them and do something bad to them... like fold them or bend them. If I could hand deliver them I might seriously consider it.

However, I decided to splurge and buy some seriously adorable custom stamps from Zazzle.com. Now that I've paid 76 cents for something that is worth 58 cents (Chris isn't quite sure how I got duped into that... it's freakin' cute ok) I feel that I must get my values worth. They will be going to the post office tomorrow!

No comments: