Monday, November 12, 2007

Crissy Farah is a Genius






I'd never heard of Boudoir shoots before. I had no idea what they were. Then like so many other things that I was blissfully unaware of, The Knot came along and shed light on an amazing piece of art. And Crissy is the genius behind it in LA. She didn't create it, but she's constantly perfecting it.

I gave her a call in September and we set the date for November 5. I knew I didn't want to go to a hotel and do the sexy I'm-naked-under-these-sheets peek. I wanted something exotic and different. I wanted to go outside!!! So we did. We met at El Matador State Beach and had a fantastic time. This woman is amazing. I felt so incredibly comfortable and not the least bit awkward... except that I'm not really all about the sexy... so that took some pushing and prodding from her, but I got there. (Suck-Arch-Push).







I'll make a MyPublisher book and give them to Chris at our last dinner together before the family arrives. I hope he loves them as much as I do!

2 comments:

MissMissy said...

So pretty!!! These are great!

Darci said...

Those are gorgeous pictures!