Thursday, December 20, 2007




We weren't going to do Christmas at all. We were boycotting. We're too busy. Wedding expenses are, well, large. Our itty bitty condo has been totally consumed by wedding stuff. Then I found the most perfect dress for our Rehearsal Dinner. But I knew I didn't want to spend that much money. Then it started to disappear... and Chris bought it for me for Christmas!




Well know I have to get him something! He really wanted a new watch. But he just bought a watch last year and he realized that he bought his watch because it was the best one out there and all the other watches were just not as great as the one he already had.

One mention of the iPhone and he got all giggly and silly... so, to the Apple store we went and he walked out with his Christmas present



Then his mom called and told us about the dinnerware she bought for us because she knew that I loved it. It's the Rococo line from Mikasa.


And, never one to turn down a present, and never one to not reciprocate... I got stuck. And thus, we are no longer boycotting. And I think I'm going to add a tree to the disaster area that I call my living room!

No comments: