Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

I just realized that it's 1:45 am which means it's Christmas! WOOOO CHRISTMAS.

As it was 70+ degrees today, and we only just put up the tree 2 days ago, and we've spent all of our waking moments with wedding shiza, I kind of forgot that it was Christmas. Our tiny little tree (that I adore) looks so sad with just a few little presents underneath. Me, not being so good with surprises, and Chris, working like a madman, we just bought/exchanged on the spot a few weeks ago.

Perhaps I will never again plan an enormous event three weeks after Christmas. Perhaps a bad choice on wedding date :-)

I'm already looking forward to next year when I have time to try new cookies, and pies, and candies and I'll be able to eat it all without fear of forcing the seamstress to let out what she just took in.

Merry Christmas to all! Enjoy your families, your holiday and your food and your sweets (jealous!).

Enjoy!

No comments: