Friday, December 14, 2007

Honeymoon?! Wha!?

I never thought it would be possible to completely and utterly lose my mind to the wedding. I just remembered a few days ago that we are going on a honeymoon! How could that slip my mind?! I spent months researching and booking... where'd it go?

I think I'm so focused on the rehearsal dinner, wedding and morning after that I didn't even stop to think about what happens after January 20 at 1:00 pm when everyone leaves :-)

We're spending 10 days in Thailand! That's what we're doing! A few days in scouring the city of Bangkok, an overnight train trip (I see it a la SATC... super excited about it and then it being a bitch), a few days trekking the jungles of Chiang Mai and closing with a few days lounging on the beach in Koh Samui.

Crap... I have to buy new clothes...

No comments: