Thursday, December 6, 2007

The Nitty Gritty



With 44 days until the BIG day, we're getting down to the nitty gritty. This is the part that I love! Pouring over the little details and making sure that everything comes together in a stunning manner.




I have a final appointment with the florist next week and I've really been thinking about what I want to do. Just a few touches to what we'd already layed out. Then I ran across this photo on Perfect Bound.




I love the branches and the bits of light and well, all of it for the legs of our chuppah. Candlelight at it's best :-)


Now I'm wondering if the chandelier look is going to complement or fight with the branch look. Will it be too much? I love the touch of the chandelier in this still photo from an episode of Sex & the City.


Screw it, go for opulence.

No comments: