Saturday, December 1, 2007

Itty Bitty Details


I didn't want to hand write our address on the RSVP, I couldn't print on the chocolate brown envelope and I didn't really want a colored label. So, I bought plain white mailing labels and pasted the damask print from our Save the Date and the belly band. In a text box I printed our return address in chocolate brown. Simple and easy!




Perhaps somewhat cheesey, but I don't care. Our guests will be attending either "in Body" or "in Spirit".




I went back and forth on the zazzle stamps. Why spend more money on something that I COULD spend less money on and it would be fine. But I couldn't bring myself to use the pink heart stamp. It was only a bit more, and the turnaround was quick. I've gotten more compliments on the stamps than anything else.






I ADORE the embosser. It is probably my most favorite part of the invitation. I used it on the outer envelope and the RSVP envelope. I bought it from Wilshire Graphic Press. The image is perfect, they used our custom artwork and the turnaround time was only about 3 days.


No comments: