Monday, August 27, 2007

My (slight) Obsession

I am completely, totally and utterly obsessed with shoes. I love the height I get from heels. I love the conversations I start with random people about my shoes. I love bright shoes. I love sparkly shoes. I love pointy shoes. I love old shoes. I love new shoes. I love shoes. In general. I love shoes.



So, wedding shoes. I knew I wanted to splurge on something FABULOUS for the wedding. I also knew that I wanted something I would wear after the wedding. And I knew I wanted some color.



I started flipping through ebay. One day I happened upon a fantastic pair of Christian Louboutain's that I fell in love with. Thank God for my itty bitty tiny feet because at a 35.5 I was the only bidder! This was also my first foray into ebay territory. Scary. I got up at 6:00 am and hit refresh every 2 seconds. At 6:35 am I woke Chris by jumping on the bed.... I WON! It was an amazing victory!



No comments: