Sunday, August 26, 2007

Invitations




Who knew I would be a DIY girl? According to my father there are two kinds of people in this world... "managers" and "doers". Apparently there are three because I am a mix of both!






So, my next DIY project involves INVITATIONS! WOOO. I love all things paper. I love luxurious paper. Nothing makes me feel better than getting something luxurious, glamorous and above all, pretty in the mail!






I wanted to make sure to incorporate all three important aspects of the wedding. Branches, Damask and our Monogram. They are still a work in progress and this is my first trial run through. What do you think?


It will arrive in the #10 long chocolate brown envelope from Paper-Source






With the belly band. I will write the names of the guests on the bottom part of the Khaki.







When the belly band comes off! I think on the actualy invite I will only do the branch stamp/embossing on the center/shiney part.


The invitation is printed on vellum from Paper-Source. I reused the monogram from our Save the Dates. Then I attached it all with floral wire from Micheals.


They reply cards will be Khaki A4 cards from Paper-Source with Chocolate A4 envelopes, also from Paper-Source. I love some Paper-Source.











No comments: