My Knottie/Bloggie Buddy Lizy tagged me! Does it make me a complete and total dork that I loved to be tagged!? It's awesome and I love it. I would probably also love all those facebook crap/application things that I get all the time... if I understood them! (For my friends that do that, I don't understand what it is and what I have to do. So I delete out of fear, not hate for you. I love you.)
So, the rules of my most recent tag!
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 5 songs you are embarrassed to admit to others you like and tell why.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
In my last tag on quirkiness, I mentioned my all out love for ridiculously old music. Can't help it... love it. This comes at an awesome time because I just burned a CD with 7 songs on it that I love and put on repeat that I don't so much want to admit that I absolutely love.
1. Forever Young, Alphaville - Napoleon Dynamite to the max. (and I love it)
2. Why, Annie Lennox - There was SYTYCD performance to this last year that I ADORED. I rewound and watched it over and over again. I can still see it in my head. It was that good.
3. 4 minutes, Justin & Madonna - Heard it at a bar recently and really enjoy it. Think I should add it to my gym playlist.
4. Friday I'm In Love, The Cure - Wendy introduced me to The Cure, this song was on their wedding website and I, for serious, would keep the website on in the background of my computer and just listen to the song.
5. Make Love in The Club, Usher - There's something about this song that I love.
6. Lonely Night in Georgia, Marc Broussard - I don't know who this person is. Just found in my iTunes library when I was burning the CD. I really like him and am not embarassed for this particular song.
7. I'm Shipping Up to Boston, Dropkick Murphys - Sometimes Chris and I put this song on and pretend we know how to Irish dance all Micheal Flatley style. Well, it only happened once. But it was awesome and I think we should do it again. Soon.
I'm too tired to tag people. But if you are embarassed for your choices, please blog about it. I wanna read it :-)